PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report

Jay Murakoshi
05-03-2007, 03:16 PM
I haven´t been fishing yet but have been talking to the guys and gals who are booked with Tail Hunter International (Jonathan Roldan). Today around Cerralvo Island the fishing was HOT. One boat brought in 10 dorado with 15lb being the smallest and the largest probably around 30lb.
One boat was trolling rapalla´s and hooked 3 wahoo.

damn, I shaking as I type this message. Looks like I might rent a car tomorrow and drive to the Punta Arenas area. Lately, I´ve just kicked back around the pool talking to people and also met this gal who was sitting next to me on the flight to la paz. She´s staying at a different hotel down the street but wants me to met her at the fiesta tonight - anyone game

Cinco de Mayo is getting underway. For those of you who have not been here during that week, it´s a week of partying on the Malacon. They have 4 big stages set up in the street and things get move´n around 9pm

Gotta run and check out some more reports from the guys coming in. I wish I had a way to send photo´s. I hope to get a wahoo this year. I´ll be rigged with steel leaders just incase.

Jay

Darian
05-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Hi Jay,..... Sounds like you're gonna get a chance to go for some Roosterzzzzz with the "spook" crank bait fly. Seeya down there on June 2nd. Good luck!!! :D :D :D

Pappy
05-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Hey Jay,
Hope you can find something big enough to put a bend in that new rod. :wink:

Have fun down there.