PDA

View Full Version : Bauer MXP2 reel & spool, Gierach, Prosek, fishing shirts

kluffer
04-27-2007, 04:19 PM
I have these items for sale on Ebay in no reserve auctions. If the link below doesn't work you can search with my seller name: kluffer

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkluffer

Bauer MXP2 reel

The reel is used and has some nicks and scratches on it. Be sure to go to the link below and you’ll be able to see the imperfections in the photos. Mechanically, it works perfectly. I have had several Bauers. I love them and just purchased another, so I don’t need this one. It has been well taken care of including having its cork properly maintained with neats foot oil. Included is the original Bauer neoprene storage pouch. From Bauer website: Capacity
MXP2 3.25 in. 4.4 oz. 3-5 WF5+(100yds.20#) Reel $435.00 Spool $190.00

Bauer MXP2 spool

Go to the link listed below to see more photos of this spool. Used with some nicks and there is a scratch of about ¼-1/2 “ on the rim. Mechanically perfect. Included is the original Bauer black velvet spool pouch.

A lot of 6 books by John Gierach: Trout Bum, The View From Rat Lake, Sex, Death, and Fly-Fishing, Even Brook Trout Get the Blues, Dances With Trout, Another Lousy Day in Paradise. Except for Even Brook Trout…they are all paperbacks in excellent condition. Brook Trout…is a hardback and is also in excellent condition except for its dust jacket having some tattered edges.

2 James Prosek hardback books: Joe and Me and The Complete Angler

Joe and Me: First edition of the author’s second book. Hardback, like-new condition. No dust jacket. Thought I had one but I can’t find it now. If I do I will include it.

The Complete Angler: First edition of the author’s third book. Hardback, in like-new condition. Dust jacket has small wrinkle on top edge. This was a gift and there is an inscription in ink on one of the first pages.

2 REDINGTON TOPWATER XXL Fishing shirts, brand new.
They were recently purchased and found to be too large. Couldn’t return them, so here they are. I just bought two in XL and love them. 100% light cotton poplin, vented rear, bellows pockets w/ tippet holders (little pockets), velcro sleeve holder tabs, etc. Colors are citron (light yellow) and starboard (blue-gray). Citron has tags, starboard tags were lost after I tried it on.

I have lots of photos of all of these items at: www.imageevent.com/steveclough/ebay Click on the small photos to see a larger version. If you have any questions please call or write. Thanks. Steve Clough 314 616 3721 clough.mitchell@gmail.com

Mike O
05-01-2007, 02:01 PM
was interested in the shirts, but 7.50 shipping to CA for a very light shirt seems kinda steep....thanks for posting though