PDA

View Full Version : Hey JP!

Jeff C.
04-27-2007, 07:19 AM
Took my new setup for a test drive last night at Upper Sunrise. The CND line worked like a charm. I put on the sink tip and was able to throw it out 70-80 ft doing a snap-t. The top sections of the 6 wt. TFO are softer than your rod but I can't complaint about the price. I'm ready for the shad!! Jeff C.

steve sullivan
04-27-2007, 11:28 AM
Took my new setup for a test drive last night at Upper Sunrise. The CND line worked like a charm. I put on the sink tip and was able to throw it out 70-80 ft doing a snap-t. The top sections of the 6 wt. TFO are softer than your rod but I can't complaint about the price. I'm ready for the shad!! Jeff C.

Hey Jeff, You are giving all the credit to the CND line. I dont suppose you have had a lesson or two with JP? If so I would say it is %99 JP and % 1 the line !!

PS: JP, I was trying to track you down for those tips you were going to give at the spey o rama but you kept eluding me. That is what is so great about
spey o rama. Too bad Simon G wasnt their, he is the most nice and helpful person ever, you always see him out giving free lessons (not just a tip or two but a actual lesson!)

Jeff C.
04-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Hey Steve! You right about JP. If it wasn't for his class I wouldn't be spey casting at all. I've had two classes from him (single spey and spey casting) and it was money well spent. My FFing buddies are blown away by my casting and guys I see only once a year have commented on my improvement. I owe it all to JP. Jeff C.