PDA

View Full Version : We had a wonderful Expo again this year

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-22-2007, 02:54 PM
Yesterday was successful in many ways.

I think for many of us it is a tradition now and a great social event.

Fun to see people that you often don't to see.

The event would not work without the volunteer help of many and the customers/friends who come almost every year.

The manufacturer's representatives, fly clubs, local guides and local fly tiers all make it fun and educational.

We had some unsettled weather but it did not really get to bad.

PS: Now we can get out there and catch some fish on flies!!!!!!!

OregonSalmon
04-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey Kiene I've seen that parking lot and there are no clams in it!!! If there are they are clams I don't want to mess with. Be the toughest clams of all time.
Wonderful you had a great time since you are the hardest working/nicest guy in the fly fishing business. Bill, you are why someone came up with the term "karma". Honest and nice ain't a bad way to live.

I'll be sending you down some razor clams in a couple of weeks, clams I put out such effort I now walk like a cross between Red Foxx and the lead singer of the Village People. I'll crawl to the beach if I have to but there is no way those clams won't have Galen Geller to despise. When it gets too bad I'll just dig my own hole and wait for my head to wash up on a Washingtion beach. There is no quit in an Irish clam digger.

---"dug a clam in Reno....just to watch him die"......Johnny Cash

mike-n
04-23-2007, 09:16 AM
Sorry I missed it, again.

MN