PDA

View Full Version : Photo/nff

Jay Murakoshi
04-10-2007, 07:46 AM
I have a photo in the classified section that I want to copy to emails or to a file where it can be used. Would someone explain to me how this is accomplished

Thanks

Jay

Darian
04-10-2007, 08:13 AM
Hi Jay,.... If I understand what you want to accomlish, correctly, I've had success using the "edit" button in the tool bar. First, highlight the text/photo in the post. Then click on the "edit" button and select "copy". Now your highlighted area has been copied to your clipboard.

Next set up your proposed e-mail and, in the text area of the note, place the cursor where you want the photo/text to go, click "edit" and select paste. The info you want should appear there.

The other way might be to show the URL for your photo/text as a link in the note (using the same method as above to copy the URL). 8) 8)

Hope this works for you. :D :D :D

Jay Murakoshi
04-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Hey Darian,

thanks for the info. But I just sold the camera on Craig's List for $125.00.
It's amazing how fast things go when there cheap. That's a camera body, 4 lenses, filters and flash.

Hope to see ya at Kiene's in a couple weeks. I'll be tying Sea Habits and maybe some hair flies. I tying up some spooks for the top water roosters and jacks

Jay

Darian
04-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Seeya there.... :D :D :D :D