PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

Brad Blancett
04-06-2007, 10:55 AM
I received news late yesterday that Diane Nichols has passsed. She was the beautiful smiling wife of Bill Nichols of Hot Creek Ranch. My thoughts & prayers go out to Bill, family & friends. God Speed Diane you will be missed by many.

David Lee
04-06-2007, 03:31 PM
Though I did not know Diane , I'm very sorry to hear this .

Time waits for no one - do what you want to NOW .

David

sculpin
04-06-2007, 06:32 PM
I don't know the Nichols but my prayers are for the family.

Mark

Dave Neal
04-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Whenever I talked with Diane she made me feel good. Always smiling and positive, she and Bill are both wonderful people. I've been thinking of them both all day long.

midger
04-08-2007, 08:08 AM
My prayers go out to the family and Bill in particular. Weren't they the couple that used to manage Arcularius Ranch's fishing cabins/store back in the 80s and early 90s? If so, I knew them from my trips to stay at Arcularius and fishing the Owens there.

Brad Blancett
04-08-2007, 08:48 AM
My prayers go out to the family and Bill in particular. Weren't they the couple that used to manage Arcularius Ranch's fishing cabins/store back in the 80s and early 90s? If so, I knew them from my trips to stay at Arcularius and fishing the Owens there.

Yes they are the same couple from Arcularius Ranch.

DonCooksey
04-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Very sorry to hear about Diane. I enjoyed meeting them when I stayed at the ranch a couple of years ago. I had heard that they were retiring from the ranch this year. Bill took me on one of his introductory tours during my first morning there, and I learned a huge amount from him that resulted in dozens of great fish over the next few days.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/DonCooksey/P9220028b.jpg