PDA

View Full Version : Rods and a reel for sale

Scout172
04-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Powell Timax 9 foot 9 weight 4 piece flyrod. About 2 years old, used maybe a dozen times for Stripers and big Albies. Includes black canvas tube, and sock. Awesome rod, looks new....just want to try something different. It has a fast action and sells for $280, will sell for $150 with free shipping.

Powell EDGE 9 foot 4 weight 4 piece flyrod. Less than 6 months old, casted a few times but never fished. It includes a blue canvas tube (from another model Powell), and rod sock. It is in new condition, and features an extra-fast action. I am looking to get a shorter, softer rod for spring creek fishing. The rod retailed for $600 but was since discontinued, so I'll let it go for $250 with free shipping.

Powell Switchback reel for 3-5 weight lines. Features a sealed cork drag, and large arbor. Reel is very lightweight....never fished. Retail was $225, will sell for $125 with free shipping, or get it w/ the EDGE for $350.

Email me with any questions or if you'd like pictures. I will accept paypal, check, money orders, or come pick the stuff up. I am now located in Northern California. I ship USPS insured. Thanks!

Paul PTWOL@aol.com