PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the new users that joined this forum in the la

bridal2006
04-03-2007, 03:03 AM
Where did they go

flygolf
04-03-2007, 07:45 AM
SPAM

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-03-2007, 09:45 AM
We have a percentage of automatic spammers who sign up almost daily.

We are working on a little twist at sign up to eliminate them.

Finsane
04-04-2007, 08:32 PM
I signed up a few days ago to inquire about an item on the classified boards. Sent the guy 2 messages and none in return. :roll: I fish the American frequently. No steelhead lately. Tried for stripers last week, no takers. Shad just around the corner. :D I'll be posting more in the coming days.

David Lee
04-04-2007, 08:56 PM
I signed up a few days ago to inquire about an item on the classified boards. Sent the guy 2 messages and none in return. :roll: I fish the American frequently. No steelhead lately. Tried for stripers last week, no takers. Shad just around the corner. :D I'll be posting more in the coming days.

Welcome to the board !!

Actually ..... more like a club . Hope to see you on the A soon .

David :D

Ed Wahl
04-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Dang it! I was hoping I could get a deal on a Gucci fishing bag. Maybe a Gucci rod sock? Wonder what Gucci waders would look like? Look at my avatar, maybe I need a new Gucci fishing hat. I'm thinking maybe you guys are way too 2006 in your fashion sense. Seriously, do you want to be caught dead wearing last years fly fishing fashions? What are people going to think? The latest trend in fishing circles is patched up neoprene waders. Hah! Now who's gonna get snubbed at the American? :lol: :lol: :lol: Man I crack myself up. Ed

David Lee
04-04-2007, 10:09 PM
..... So - I take it you Aquasealed the 'preens this week ??

That's a good thing . I hear the water in Sly Park is in the high 50's ...... and I'd hate to have to cuddle w/ you to save your unfashionable arse from exposure .

BTW - Straw hats are IN for 2007 . You still need a chin strap , though .

David :evil: :P :evil: :P :evil:

Ed Wahl
04-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Chin straps are soooo last year. Ed