PDA

View Full Version : Rods for sell

Robert Francisco
03-24-2007, 04:46 PM
I have a few rods for sell and like my other stuff they are priced to sell quickly in the local (if posible) market as I am moving. So far most of my stuff is selling very quickly to old friends or friends of friends and that is great. I hope someone can use and enjoy one or all of these rods.

Scott fly rod. G88 2/3. This 8’8”, 2wt, 3 piece rod is a wonderful hat creek rod. Originally owned by Alan Barnard, this rod bears his name on the butt section. The rod is in excellent condition. A new g-series retails for ~$600. I have two lines I will throw into the deal.

Will sell rod for $300 or best offer

Sage SP696-3. 6wt, 9’6”, 3 piece rod. This is a wonderful Yuba river rod with that classic SP action. The rod has been fished and has caught a lot of Yuba trout but is in very good condition in the original sock and tube. The original retail was ~$450

Will sell for $225 or best offer

RL Winston BL5, 10wt, 9’ custom. This is an absolutely beautiful rod that was originally wrapped by Gary Anderson. It has a nickel silver reel seat with a fighting butt. The rod bears my name on the butt section. The rod has only been fished one day and is in excellent condition. It is in an after market tube and sock. The rod has a wonderful action for salmon or Permit fishing and lays a crab pattern out beautifully. It is not as fast as some of the supper high modulus rods but if you like a slightly slower action this rod is perfect. I originally paid ~$600 for this rod.

Will sell for $275 or best offer

Sage graphite 6wt, 7’9” 2 piece with a SA system one 4/5/6 reel. This is a sweet rod/real combination with a down locking reel seat. It is on the soft side but cast a 6wt very nicely. This would be an excellent backup, perfect first rod/reel combo or great for a son or daughter. I do not know the original retail but I will sell the combo for $75 or best offer

Robert Francisco
robert.francisco@gmail.com
916548-4200

midger
03-24-2007, 06:35 PM
Robert,
I'll take this if it's still available. I'll call.
Mike