PDA

View Full Version : NFF Event posted w/ Bill's permission.

Gregg
03-23-2007, 11:38 AM
On April 7 the Roseville/S. Placer Active 20/30 will be hosting our annual "All you can eat Crab and Shrimp Feed" in the Jones Hall at the Roseville Fairgrounds. Bill generously donated a really cool gift basket to be part of the raffle or silent auction (which we are extremely grateful for), and the event also features a full bar, live music and dancing, and again, all you can eat Crab and Shrimp, along with pasta, salad, and bread. We are selling tickets at $40 (or $45 at the door), so please contact me if you are interested in going. You can either PM me, or e-mail me at gjshaw@usfca.edu and I can meet up or get tickets in the mail to you. The event sells out every year at around 450 people, so tickets are going fast. If multiple board members are planning on attending, we can reserve half (13 seats), or full tables (26 seats) so everyone can sit together. It's a really reasonable price for all that is included, and I'd be really happy to see some faces from the Kiene's community in person there.

If you are unfamiliar with the 20/30 organization, it is a group of younger individuals (21-39 years of age) who work throughout the year fundraising to benefit underprivileged children in the community. There are hundreds of chapters across the US, and many more overseas.

For more info, please visit this link:
http://www.active20-30.com/

Feel free to contact me with any questions, or if you would like to get tickets for the event.

Thanks everyone!