PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket Technical Difficulties

Hairstacker
03-20-2007, 10:46 PM
I noticed my avatar picture suddenly disappeared so I did some investigating. It appears photobucket.com is experiencing technical difficulties that have affected who knows how many member accounts. They are currently working on the problem but, in the mean time, all the links to photos on its site have been broken for certain member accounts. For me, the bottom-line is that every photo I've ever posted on Kiene's bulletin board has been deleted, including my avatar picture. Don't know yet if it's permanent. . . . :cry:

JT
03-21-2007, 12:37 AM
It appears to be working now. That is, the pictures on this website.

Darian
03-21-2007, 08:42 AM
Hey Mike,.... I thought I was the only one having problems with the PB site. :? :? I havden't been able to access my account for some time now. Every time I try, I'm sent off to some damn directory website.... :x :x :x I stopped using them. 8) 8)

WinterrunRon
03-21-2007, 10:41 AM
From their website...

Minor Site Issues

A small number of users may be experiencing issues accessing their content. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

We apologize to those of you who continue to experience a problem. The issue is only affecting a small number of users and is expected to be back to normal today. We truly appreciate your patience and thank you for choosing Photobucket as your online media host.

Rob
03-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Its working now !!!!!!!!!!!

Hairstacker
03-21-2007, 06:18 PM
Thanks guys, all seems to be well now!! :)