PDA

View Full Version : 14' Crestliner Model 14-48 SOLD!

Motofish
03-19-2007, 02:23 PM
I've got a 14' 48" bottom Jon boat and Pacific trailer for sale. Transom has been modified, no flex in transom, currently set for a Jet outboard by Sutter Marine. Bow mount trolling motor 12/24 volt 42 pound thrust. Glavinized Pacific trailer with full length guide on's. I can send photos on request.
asking $1000.00 for Boat and Trailer only, I'm keeping the gas jet. Victor

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-19-2007, 08:33 PM
That is a wonderful fly fishing boat and a bargain if it is in good shape.

http://www.crestliner.com/images/overhead/CR1448M.jpg

I have owned 2 of them.

That is the boat that Andy Guibord fishing from.

Motofish
03-19-2007, 10:24 PM
Thanks Bill! I bought the boat new so I'm the only owner and have set it for fly fishing for two as I've extended the front deck and also deck the stern over where the gas and battery sit. I've also decked the bottom so you don't trip over the ribs. The Pacific trailer is new as the old cheap one had the "little" wheels and very few leaf springs that broke way to soon for a boat this light. The Pacific trailer is over kill but at least I know I can make to and from my fishing trips and not worry about the trailer breaking. Thanks Victor (Motofish)

JT
03-19-2007, 10:29 PM
My dad used to have one. I have many memories fishing out of it. Those boats are awesome. If I could afford it, I'd be all over it!

gryhackl
03-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Is the boat still available and where can it be seen?

Motofish
03-21-2007, 10:56 PM
Hey Tom I sent you a PM, and yes it's still available, at least through this weekend. Motofish