PDA

View Full Version : Thank You for a WONDERFUL Warm Water Expo!!!

Keith Kaneko
03-11-2007, 11:34 PM
On behalf of the Bass-N-Fly Promotions team and Kiene's Fly Shop, a BIG THANK YOU! to everyone who joined us Saturday at the NorCal Warm Water Expo. We were happily overwhelmed with the huge turn out and appreciate all of the positive energy and interest that everyone brought to the event.

Also, many thanks to our guest fly tying gurus - Jay Murakoshi, Steve Potter, Lee Haskin, Mike McKenzie, and Leo Gutterres. Your creativity in fly design and dedication to promoting warm water species is opening the eyes of many anglers.

Once again, thank you to all for making the event a total success!

Best Regards,
Keith Kaneko

k.hanley
03-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Absolutely a terrific day! Much shared. Mucho smiles.
Cheers, Ken 8)

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-12-2007, 10:00 PM
I am so happy to see that many folks interested in warm water fly fishing.

I think it's time to try some.

Thanks to all who participated and attended.

Rob
03-18-2007, 11:05 PM
I sure wish we would have gone !!!!!!!!! :D
We were in grass valley for a few days and decided to hit the Yuba instead. One fish !! :shock: :oops: Payed for a out of state licence $$ and flies at the fly shop in Nevada City . Flies were $ 2.25 each. :shock: :shock: Was nice to be back on the Yuba though . But sure wish we would have driven to Kiene's and seen everyone and spent the money there. :roll: But Cody wanted to go fishing and I am still a pushover . :wink: :wink: Jason will be back in one year !! :D :D :D and Cody will be leaving for 2 . :D :( :cry: Cody is working full time at Round Rocks fly shop here in Logan and is enjoying it. The owners had a big sale that was advertised in the news paper that offered a dz free flies for anyone that could out cast the kid from California (Cody) . around 30 people tried but No flies were given away !! :wink: :wink: