PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Park Lake

Ed Wahl
02-19-2007, 01:13 AM
Fished the lake with David Lee this afternoon. While the fishing wasn't red hot, or even regular hot, it was at least lukewarm. Each of us caught fish throughout the afternoon using floating lines and weighted flies. Not much in the way of size, biggest was maybe 2 pounds but hey, we're catching bass in February. Back home in the midwest you'd have to chop long holes in the ice for your fly line to land in. :lol: Here's a pic of David with one of the smaller specimens. http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/edfish333/IM001256.jpg

David Lee
02-19-2007, 09:17 AM
Ed forgot a few details ......

Ed landed 9 and lost a few more , I scratched up 4 ..... :oops:

Visibility was from 8 inches to 1 1/2 feet , everything ate various Buggers (Brown , Olive , Black ....) , light wind that was slightly chilly , clear sky w/ broken cloud cover .

No definite pattern - fish ate on the pause , on the strip , and while reeling up . LOTS of people out there fishing (cabin fever ???) .

Nice way to spend a few hours !!

David :)

Hairstacker
02-19-2007, 07:54 PM
Actually, it sounds like you guys did pretty well, all considered. I'd certainly be happy with that many for a "few hours" in February. 8) Just think, it's only gonna get better from here on out. :D

Ed Wahl
02-19-2007, 08:51 PM
I gotta work on my fishing reports. Problem is, I've spent my whole life keeping good fishing spots secret and that's a hard habit to break, even when it doesn't matter. I got it for next time though, water conditions, weather, speed of retrieve, etc. Lot of fun fishing with David, keeps you laughing all day, what more do you need in a fishing partner. I think I need to change my signature now though. :D

David Lee
02-19-2007, 11:53 PM
Lot of fun fishing with David, keeps you laughing all day, what more do you need in a fishing partner. I think I need to change my signature now though. :D

Cute , Ed ......... very cute :roll: .

What's the plan for tomorrow ??????

David :D

Ed Wahl
02-20-2007, 12:28 AM
I'll give you a call. Ed