PDA

View Full Version : Options?

Big Jim
02-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Hey gang, I am a new poster - though I have been reading the site for a while.

I have a pass to go fishing Sunday (rare these days with the new baby at home) and I am at a loss as to where to go with all this rain. All I can think of is that maybe PC won't be blown out.... anyone have any thoughts? Would the A be an option? Presumably the Y is chocolate...Maybe I should just sit in the car and nap...

Thanks.

Jim

dtp916
02-10-2007, 11:02 PM
PC should be clear (or clear enough), but its running at 45 cfs and that will make it tough fishing...real tough. But if you gotta get out, you gotta get out you know :D

Bring small caddis, mayfly, and midge imitations size 18-22, green/olive, black, maybe red. And yellow eggs 5mm size if you have those. Fish them deep, and let us know how it goes 8)

Darian
02-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Hmmmm,.... With a new baby in the house, I'd vote for a nap.... 8) 8) 8)

Big Jim
02-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Thanks guys. We went up for a couple hours, each hooked and lost one fish. Pretty tough with the low water. Water was green but still plenty clear. Theres just not a whole lot of room on that river, and there were cars in most of the turn-outs so we didn't cover much water. Interesting note: my only hook-up was when I was swinging weightless A.P nymph through a pool greased line style.

Jim