PDA

View Full Version : Saltwater talk on Internet Radio..........Feb 21st

k.hanley
02-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Just a quick heads-up folks,
If you want to talk about California saltwater opportunities check out my broadcast show on February 21st on the Internet. You can access the "Ask About Fly Fishing.com" website via the hotlink banner (just above via Bill's discussion boards). It's free. I think it will be entertaining and packed with solid information.
Cheers, Ken

Jay Murakoshi
02-06-2007, 11:51 AM
tuna-worm

Mr. Noodle Rod
02-21-2007, 11:15 PM
I missed the live session. Any idea when they'll have the interview posted in their archives? (http://www.askaboutflyfishing.com/archive.cfm)

thanks!

Mark

k.hanley
02-22-2007, 01:36 PM
That was pretty fun last night. If any of you missed the show, it's now available on the AskAboutFlyfishing.com homepage. You just click on the red labeled hotlink "Listen to the show" and turn up your volume. You can also download the show (for free) and listen on your MP3 players anytime. Enjoy!
Cheers, Ken 8)

Anne Vitale
02-22-2007, 04:36 PM
Kenny..... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ . Great show. Not only did I find the info you passed on really helpful, I really liked the radio/internet format. I kept a notebook program open and typed notes as I listened. I guess that means no more excuses.

I wish I had been able to catch the real time program yesterday so that I could have asked a couple of questions. If you don't mind I'll bring them up when I see you and Jay at the Flyfishing show this weekend. Our club has a booth there so I'll be there all weekend.

Well worth a supersized drink. By the way, the guys asked me to ask you if you want anchovies on that pizza you ordered :D ? Again....... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ .....Annie

Mr. Noodle Rod
02-23-2007, 01:39 AM
Hey Ken-Obi,

That was great! You touched on so many subtle, yet important, aspects regarding West Coast saltwater fly fishing - the allotted 1.5 hrs seemed too far too short to adequately cover it all (maybe there'll be a follow-on show?). I'm looking forward to reading your next publication scheduled for release in April.

thanks again!

Mark

p.s. I need to meet that guy you mentioned who fly fishes the beaches with a double-aught :lol: :wink: :lol:

k.hanley
02-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Annie and Mark thanks for the terrific reviews. There just wasn't enough time to get to all the questions. The company sent me 6 pages of questions that had been submitted from all around the country! I basically sat back and just responded to what ever they asked.
Cheers, Ken
PS: Would you folks mind logging onto the webcast site and posting your review?
PPS: Mark you just might know that guy with the double 00! :D