PDA

View Full Version : A peice of poetry from Larry Dahlberg

jbird
02-04-2007, 10:14 AM
... I was on Larry Dahlbergs site thismorning and read one of his posts about experimenting with fishing techniques. It was such a simple and wonderful way to explain it that I wanted to post it here.

It's alot like listening to different music, then applying a classical line to a blues or rock riff. Fishing is jamming and what ever works is what's right!
Never be afraid to try anything, no matter how crazy it seems, as long as it's legal.

I have enormous respect for Larry and what he does. He also seems to be a really nice guy. He's far from a flyfishing purist, but he loves to flyfish and does it very well.
I hope Bill doesnt mind me posting this on his site?? I jsut wanted to share his quote as I thought it was well written.

Jay

Ed Wahl
02-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Hi Jay, with you posting about Dahlbergs site and David Lee posting a big bass site, I'm getting the feeling we're all about tired of winter. Hah, and it's only February. Today I took the bird hunting camper shell off the p/u and put the pram hauling deck on. Yeah, I got it bad. :cry: Postal workers got nothing on me. If you read about a crazed madman in mid-town Sacramento terrifying innocent bystanders and foul-hooking the homeless while uncontrollably practice casting left handed that would be me. I think they still have rainbows in capitol park, wonder what the penalty would be? Hmmmm, they are pretty good sized.