PDA

View Full Version : suck-up

slipjoint
01-13-2007, 03:23 PM
my son & i stopped at Bill's store this morning for the first time - very nice - i explained to Andy that i was going to start fishing the lower yuba this year & wanted a nice selection of flies to get me started - he was a great help - nice people - nice store - quality product - what more can you ask for - tom
http://www.picturetrail.com/tomhudson

Ed Wahl
01-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Hi Tom, I looked at your huntin and fishin album, love them older pics. What's the story with the mtn lion? Bill's sur built a special kind of shop there, I've gone in just to wiggle some new rods and bs with the guys a couple times. Jump it back about 50 or 60 years and there'd be a pot bellied stove and some chairs.

slipjoint
01-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Hi Tom, I looked at your huntin and fishin album, love them older pics. What's the story with the mtn lion? Bill's sur built a special kind of shop there, I've gone in just to wiggle some new rods and bs with the guys a couple times. Jump it back about 50 or 60 years and there'd be a pot bellied stove and some chairs.
hi Ed - the cat was froze solid - i shot it late in the afternoon - took the pic the next morning - the cat was a Tom - 7' 2" - nice cat - cat was taken about 55 miles north of Spokane, WA - the guy on the left was a good friend & outfitter - One of the best hunters & ever had the pleasure to hunt with - for many years he had the best bear & cat dogs in that part of the world. - t

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Hi "slipjoint",

I think we have a lot in common.

I like fishing, hunting, dirt bikes, cars, boats, RVs and kids too.

I love your web site, especially the picture of all the kids.

slipjoint
01-13-2007, 07:35 PM
i have always tried to make the most out of life - Long Time Dead

tom

Frank Alessio
01-14-2007, 08:03 PM
Very very nice slide show... Good job..... Frank

slipjoint
01-14-2007, 09:58 PM
Very very nice slide show... Good job..... Frank
thanks Frank